2019 Business Awards Luncheon - 5/9
Thursday, May 9, 11:00-1:30 at
PNC Park (Jim Beam Left Field Lounge)
Christina Cassotis, CEO of the Allegheny County Airport Authority
Master of ceremonies:
Bill Flanagan, Chief Corporate Relations Officer, Allegheny Conference
Join us as we highlight members and recognize transformations and opportunities for the Pittsburgh region and the Northside.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Faros Properties / Nova Place
- First National Bank
- National Aviary
- Pipitone Group
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Rivers Casino
Individual tickets are $85. RSVP by May 1. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- To pay by credit card, register online here.
- To pay by check, contact the chamber office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-231-6500.
To sponsor the event and receive perks and promotional opportunities for your company, see the opportunities here or contact Gina Grone, Executive Director, at 412-231-6500 or email@example.com.
This year, we are celebrating transformation. Chamber members are nominated or self-nominated for awards based on their stories of transformation or change—company growth, culture change, new locations or renovations, adapting to changing conditions, and more. The award winners are chosen via an online vote by chamber members.
2019 Awards Luncheon Categories
- Change Champion – Large Corporation
- Change Champion – Medium Corporation
- Change Champion – Small Business
- Change Champion – Non-Profit Organization
- MVP (Most Visible Professional)
- Transformation Award (Board Choice)
The voting period was April 8-18 and is now closed. The winners have been notified.
A document detailing the nomination and selection process can be found here.
Mega-Mixer Multi-Chamber Event - 7/22
Event DetailsRead More
Event TimesJul 22nd 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm