The North Side/Shore Chamber of Commerce (NSSCC) works to promote, connect and support the growth and success of Pittsburgh North Side and North Shore businesses. Established in 1897, the NSSCC has the same goals today as at the turn of the century.
We invite your company to join us in forming a vibrant business community.
Who can be a member?
The chamber's membership is comprised of businesses or all sizes and industries, from sole proprietors to large corporations. We invite any firm or individual that shares an interest in the growth and future development of business on the Northside to become a member. Our geographic boundaries typically include the 18 neighborhoods and nine business districts that comprise the North Side. However, we welcome the participation of any business seeking to become more involved in the area.
A membership directory can be found here.
Why should I be a member?
Businesses join the chamber for a wide variety of reasons.
- To participate in our networking, professional development, and signature events.
- For the promotional and marketing opportunities available to members, or because of the increased visibility and credibility that comes with being a member.
- A feeling of satisfaction from supporting the only organization that represents the entire Northside business community by finding opportunities that advance the area as a whole.
A description of member benefits can be found here.
How much does membership cost?
Membership dues are based on number of employees. Each level receives the same benefits of promotion, connection and support.
- 0-5 full-time employees - $175/year
- 6-49 full-time employees - $275/year
- 50-499 full-time employees - $400/year
- 500+ full-time employees - $550/year
- Premier membership* - $1,000/year
* A premier member is a business or organization of any size that wishes to receive additional membership benefits. These benefits include: Invitation to exclusive premier member-only events, VIP placement at all chamber functions, 2 tickets to each "In Your Business After-Work Networking Event", featured placement and links on the chamber website, and listing in each weekly "Take 5" e-newsletter.
The membership form to join or renew, with an option to pay online, can be found here.
To discuss membership or any other questions, please contact:
Gina Grone, Executive Director
Food for Thought: Chamber Choice - 4/25
Event DetailsRead More
Event TimesApr 25th 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
2019 Business Awards Luncheon - 5/9
Event DetailsJoin us for our annual awards luncheon to celebrate our members! Read More
Event TimesMay 09th 11:00 am - 1:30 pm