As a member of the North Side/Shore Chamber of Commerce, you benefit from the chamber's mission to promote, connect and support Pittsburgh North Side and North Shore businesses.
- Listing in the online membership directory
- Business news and events included in the weekly "Take 5" e-newsletter
- Promotion via social media
- Monthly morning networking event - Coffee, Contacts and Connections
- Regular evening networking events - In Your Business After-Work Networking
- Four signature events - Spring Awards Luncheon, Summer Community Night with the Pirates, Fall Charity Golf Outing, Winter Holiday Gala
- Regular lunchtime educational programs
- Facilitated conversations with elected officials
- Advocating for business-friendly legislation
The chamber's membership is comprised of businesses or all sizes and industries, from sole proprietors to large corporations. We invite any firm or individual that shares an interest in the growth and future development of business on the Northside to become a member. Our geographic boundaries typically include the 18 neighborhoods and nine business districts that comprise the North Side. However, we welcome the participation of any business seeking to become more involved in the area.
A membership directory can be found here.
Membership dues are based on number of employees. Each level receives the same benefits of promotion, connection and support.
- 0-5 full-time employees - $175/year
- 6-49 full-time employees - $275/year
- 50-499 full-time employees - $400/year
- 500+ full-time employees - $550/year
- Premier membership* - $1,000/year
* A premier member is a business or organization of any size that wishes to receive additional membership benefits. These benefits include: Invitation to exclusive premier member-only events, VIP placement at all chamber functions, 2 tickets to each "In Your Business After-Work Networking Event", featured placement and links on the chamber website, and listing in each weekly "Take 5" e-newsletter.
The membership form to join or renew, with an option to pay online, can be found here.
To discuss membership or any other questions, please contact:
Gina Grone, Executive Director
Mega-Mixer Multi-Chamber Event - 7/22
Event DetailsRead More
Event TimesJul 22nd 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm