Northside employers consistently face recruiting and retention challenges. At the same time, many residents are unaware of the wide variety of good career opportunities available to them. And the goals of training providers and service organizations could be optimized through collaboration and partnerships.
Different stakeholders can benefit from the activities of NorthSideWorks! in a variety of ways.
- Personal outreach - have a conversation about recruitment and retention resources
- Job listings - notify the NorthSideWorks! team of open positions
- Resources - browse the information in the NorthSideWorks! online resource, especially for training options for retention
- Job opportunities - find open positions in the NorthSideWorks! online resource
- Training options - learn about a wide variety of training programs to address different interests and skillsets
- Social media - connect to the NorthSideWorks! Facebook page or NorthSideWorks! Instagram page
- Recruitment - meet with the NorthSideWorks! team to discuss recruitment goals
- Job placement - collaborate with NorthSideWorks! to form relevant partnerships with employers
- Promotion of programs - notify the NorthSideWorks! team of programs to promote
- Workforce goals - use NorthSideWorks! connections to enhance workforce-focused activity
- Promotion of services - engage with other stakeholders to increase use of services
To connect to the NorthSideWorks! team, contact:
Ellie Wentz, Program Coordinator, at