2022 Business Awards Luncheon - 6/1
Join us at this annual event where we highlight individuals and celebrate the Northside business community.
This year's theme is "Next Generation Northside" and we'll be honoring young leaders that have made a positive impact on the Northside community. The luncheon's keynote speaker, Mayor Ed Gainey, will also speak about affecting progress on the Northside.
Wednesday, June 1, 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at
Nova Place, Outdoor Plaza
City of Pittsburgh Mayor Ed Gainey
This year, we are celebrating Next Generation Northside. Individuals from chamber member companies and organizations are nominated for awards for making a positive impact in the Northside community.
2022 Award Categories
- Emerging Leader – Large Business (defined as 50 or more employees)
- Emerging Leader – Medium Business (defined as 20-49 employees)
- Emerging Leader – Small Business (defined as 1-19 employees)
- Emerging Leader – Non-Profit Organization
- MVP (Most Visible Professional)
Nominations are currently closed. They were accepted from April 19 to May 5 for individuals less than 40 years of age who display the following attributes:
- Demonstrated positive impact on the Northside community
- A dedication to excellence in their business or profession
A document detailing the nomination and selection process can be found here.
(photo of last year's award winners)
Individual tickets are $85 for Chamber members, $100 for non-members. RSVP by May 20. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- To pay by credit card, register online here.
- To pay by check, contact the chamber office at email@example.com or 412-231-6500.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Faros Properties | Peoples Gas | Priory Hospitality | Rivers Casino | Wesbanco
A document detailing sponsorship options can be found here. To sponsor the event and receive perks and promotional opportunities for your company, contact Gina Grone, Executive Director, at 412-231-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.