As a member of the North Side/Shore Chamber of Commerce, you benefit from the chamber's mission to promote, connect and support Pittsburgh North Side and North Shore businesses.
- Listing in the online membership directory, member discount page and volunteer opportunities page
- Announcements in the weekly "Take 5" community e-newsletter and Facebook group
- Referrals from chamber staff and members
- Extra promotion via sponsorship opportunities or premier membership
- Regular networking events - "Coffee and Contacts" monthly in the morning, "In Your Business" every other month in the evening
- Four signature events - Spring Awards Luncheon, Summer Community Night with the Pirates, Fall Charity Golf Outing, Winter Holiday Event
- Facilitated introductions to other members in the directory
- Information and resources - Regular "Food for Thought" info sessions, “Business Matters” member-only email updates
- Targeted Initiatives - NorthSideWorks! workforce development program, permit process improvements, economic development
- Operations support through insurance, HR and energy programs
- Representation of the Northside business community with legislators, partner organizations and civic departments
The chamber's membership is comprised of businesses or all sizes and industries, from sole proprietors to large corporations. We invite any firm or individual that shares an interest in the growth and future development of business on the Northside to become a member. Our geographic boundaries typically include the 18 neighborhoods and nine business districts that comprise the North Side. However, we welcome the participation of any business seeking to become more involved in the area.
A categorized membership directory can be found here.
Membership dues are based on number of employees. Each level receives the same benefits of promotion, connection and support.
- NEW! Entrepreneur rate (for businesses <2 years old) - $100 for the first year
- 0-5 full-time employees - $175/year
- 6-49 full-time employees - $275/year
- 50-499 full-time employees - $400/year
- 500+ full-time employees - $550/year
- Premier membership* - $1,000/year
* A premier member is a business or organization of any size that wishes to receive additional membership benefits. These benefits include: Logo displayed at most chamber functions, 2 tickets to each "In Your Business" After-Work Networking Event, featured placement and links on the chamber website and listing in each weekly "Take 5" e-newsletter.
The membership form to join or renew, with an option to pay online, can be found here.
To discuss membership or any other questions, please contact:
Gina Grone, Executive Director